Pages

Welcome to the Dwight and Velna Blood Family Blog

The purpose of the Dwight and Velna Blood family blog is to provide a gathering place to collect family history, photos, family news, memorabilia, and whatever else we can think of.  Let's all see where we can take it.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

New York City


Hello from New York! I've been here a week, and I'm loving it! There is always something to do in this city. Best friend Sara says hello. We're off to Boston this weekend, and then I'll be in DC next week. I've got to enjoy myself before the grad school madness starts, right? Right.

5 comments:

  1. Yay Michelle!!! Sounds so fun...will there be souvenirs for everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, souvenirs all around! Just put your requests in, and I'll be SURE to pick those up right away. Number one priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like a bobble head statue of liberty and an extra greasy hot dog from the heart of brooklyn..thanks meesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're having a good time! I liked the picture pose. You won't want to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto (what Auntie Carolyn said). We're particularly interested in the greasy hot dogs! Have a blast! ---Sharman (from D&V's)

    ReplyDelete