Pages

Welcome to the Dwight and Velna Blood Family Blog

The purpose of the Dwight and Velna Blood family blog is to provide a gathering place to collect family history, photos, family news, memorabilia, and whatever else we can think of.  Let's all see where we can take it.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blog Reading

Dad thought I was a little harsh about the blog reading, so I apologize if I came on too strong. Anyway, I did get 4 comments from my message. We're glad that you like to look at the pictures and we like to see the ones you post and your comments.

We saw in the S.L. paper that Beryl Wilson died - she was living in Utah near one of her sons. Garth lives in Blanding, Merrill and Karl in West Jordan, Gerald in South Jordan, Brent in New Jersey. Thought some of you might be interested in where they were.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Did her husband die? I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the obituary...i'd forgotten that he died so long ago. I also read the guestbook, and there are many comments from Ft. Collins folks.

    ReplyDelete