As per request, here are the
Top 5 Things I Learned After My 1st Semester of MBA School:
1. Grades don't matter! No employer is ever going to care about my GPA, so long as I have "MBA from BYU" stamped after my name. As my friend Devin says, "Take a knee and take a B."
2. I'm still not actually qualified to do anything.
3. Connections will get you farther than any GMAT score ever will.
4. MBA's in general are ridiculous over-achievers who need to have more fun.
5. I don't like wearing business suits. I would still rather wear my Brazilian flip flops, flared jeans, and t-shirt every day. Apparently I haven't actually grown up yet. Go figure.