Pages

Welcome to the Dwight and Velna Blood Family Blog

The purpose of the Dwight and Velna Blood family blog is to provide a gathering place to collect family history, photos, family news, memorabilia, and whatever else we can think of.  Let's all see where we can take it.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yay for a new camera

We just got a digital SLR camera and I have to say to Grandpa, now I understand why you are always carrying around your camera and insisting we pose for pictures. I am now an official member of the momerazzi. My kids have already been the subject of countless photos.

I am having fun learning how to use the new camera and am capturing better and higher quality photos. Here's my babies in order of appearance:





2 comments:

  1. Hurray! Now you're addicted! Great Pix, so keep it up. What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We bought a Nikon D5000. I haven't had much time to learn all the cool things it does, but I am working on it.
    Stacey bought a DSLR too but hers is a Canon Rebel EOS (I think). She has figured out a lot more about her camera than I have.
    It is exciting though!
    Which one do you have?

    ReplyDelete