Pages

Welcome to the Dwight and Velna Blood Family Blog

The purpose of the Dwight and Velna Blood family blog is to provide a gathering place to collect family history, photos, family news, memorabilia, and whatever else we can think of.  Let's all see where we can take it.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Because you should all care as much about my life as I do

In case someone actually wants to see all of this, here's a link to the pictures from my Belize trip:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2240570&l=b4a62&id=17830082



1 comment:

  1. Michelle - I am always interested in what you are doing. I went through all of your pictures from Belize and enjoyed looking at them. It sounds like you had a really good time and enjoyed being in a place that reminded you of Brazil - a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete